GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art.1 : Booking :
You can only book lessons by using the « Surf school booking » file. You need to fill it in completely (parents or legual guardian will have to do it for minor customers). Apart from direct online payment, you can pay with cash, card, check or bank transfer. The total price is required to confirm booking. A deposit of 20% is required for holiday camps and community groups.
Art.2 : Surf school Requirements :
For any subscription :
- You need to know how to swim;
- Parental permission if you’re a minor;
- For groups and local communities : the person in charge must be able to provide those documents at any time.
Art.3 : Cancellation :
The SCP reserve the right to cancel the course due to unsuitable conditions (big waves, storm etc…).
SCP and the client will talk and agree on what to do:
- The lesson can be replaced by another activity, or postponed (subject availability in the SCP’s schedule)
- We can give you a credit note for another lesson at our surfschool.
- We can reimburse you as a last resort (surf school only).
Art.4 : Terms of reimbursement :
If the cancellation happens 1 month before the lesson, total price is fully repayed :
- Between 1 month and 15 days before, half of the total price is repayed.
- Less than 15 days, the total price won’t be repayed.
A lesson that has been cancelled because of the customer won’t be repayed.
Art.5 : Insurance :
Every customer who books a lesson at the Surf Club de la Presqu’île will be given a federal membership, including warranty on public liability insurance, accident insurance, assistance and submission (terms available in the ALLIANZ contract given to parents or legal guardian).
Leisure and competition federal memberships offer warranties for the whole time you’re surfing.
Additional insurance subscription files are made available to you by the SCP. Parents and legal guardians are free to refuse these additional insurance options.
Art.6 : Our commitment as a French Federation Certified Surfschool :
We do our best to provide quality surf lessons and follow the FFS guideline, so that you can have the most exciting experience.